They could have just called it the Nook Color 2!
Changes in Device Body? Not much. They are the same design and look.
- Nook Tablet is a metallic silver instead of a dark gray and has a more textured back.
- Nook Tablet weight almost 1.5 ounces less than the Nook Color
- Nook Tablet has 1GHz dual-core processor /1 GB RAM versus 800MHz /512 MB RAM single core in nook Color.
- 16GB RAM storage on Tablet versus 8GB RAM on Nook Color. At this point only 1GB of the RAM is available for you to use on non-B&N content. Most people could just add space with an SD card where they control what goes on it ($20 for 16GB SD card).
- Tablet battery has 11.5 hours of "read time" versus 8 hours on the nook Color
- Same screen size, resolution, and technology - no changes.
- Tablet has a microphone which can be used to provide your own narrations to kids books.
- Tablet supports better resolutions on video and has Hulu app pre-installed. Netflix works on either.
- New "Read and Record" your own book narration only on Tablet
|< Prev||Next >|
New to the nook?
Have a new Barnes & Noble nook or nookColor e-reader? Getting started with nookStudy? nook for iPhone? We've got a lot of information to help - e-books, e-reader reviews & more.
- Adding e-reader Memory
- Places to find e-books
- Find Answers in our FAQ
- Using Nook with ADE Video
- Troubleshooting ADE Issues
- Cases and Accessories
- Ask Questions in our Forum