Thursday February 26 , 2015
How do I change my B&N password on my nook? PDF Print
If you have to reset your B&N password, UNREGISTER your nook first, then reset the account & re-register. If you don't you'll have to call B&N to have them reset it. So unregister the nook first ok?

More on nookTalk

Best ROM options Nook HD
23 February 2015, 16.10
Best ROM options Nook HD
We have a couple of Nook HD devices in our house (known as “hummingbird” platform in Android circles) and I wanted to see what options there were to run as an Android device.  interestingly, there are not as many
Read More 0 Comments 71 Hits
Should you Root the Nook Color?
14 February 2015, 13.08
Should you Root the Nook Color?
Sites talking about rooting the Nook Color  typically advise installing a new Android operating system (ROM) on the device. These ROMS are usually custom built for the Nook Color, based on some variant of
Read More 0 Comments 155 Hits
Reliable way to Root Nook Simple Touch
09 February 2015, 00.00
Reliable way to Root Nook Simple Touch
I recently dusted off the Nook Simple Touch and decided to try some of the root options, mostly to get the Kindle app working. I was amazed at the volume of YouTube videos and XDA Forum threads as well as root options
Read More 0 Comments 172 Hits
Watch Movies
FREE
on your nook for 30 Days!

247086_TV episodes & movies instantly streaming from Netflix. Start your FREE trial!
Follow nookTalk on Twitter

Latest on nookTalk

Best ROM options Nook HD
23 February 2015, 16.10
Best ROM options Nook HD
Read More 0 Comments 71 Hits
Should you Root the Nook Color?
14 February 2015, 13.08
Should you Root the Nook Color?
Read More 0 Comments 155 Hits